Skills development accounts for 25% of the new B-BBEE codes. Learnerships for your company and clients let you use this to your advantage.Beth Horner & Associates is a long-established IT training company, fully-accredited with the MICT Seta. We are accredited to run unit-standard based short courses, as well as the full certificate of end-user computing.
End-user computing is fundamental to working in the business world of today.
Any administrative job requires this foundation. That's why we've included our outline of a Learnership in End-Using Computing. (Click here to download it - 169kb).With the Learnership Tax Break, the Employment Tax Incentive and the lower salaries paid to learners on learnerships, a company can run a Learnership without incurring prohibitive financial cost.The important thing is to partner with a training provider who will:
- Communicate with you timeously and maintain a relationship of trust and accountability
- Provide excellent project management skills
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Help with the paper work
- Go the extra mile
For your learnerships to be registered effectively, they need to be included in your Workplace Skills Plan.
Certificate Course Outline
This is a one-year course that can be run on-site at the employer’s workplace, or off-site. This one-year course will be scheduled to suit the employer, for example, two days a week or as required. If your client has only a few learners, we can accommodate them on public courses.
- Learning Module 1: Using ICT in the Workplace and Society
- Learning Module 2: Introducing Spreadsheeting and using Microsoft Outlook and a Web Browser
- Learning Module 3: Written Communication and Microsoft Word
- Learning Module 4: Business and Finance with Microsoft Excel
- Learning Module 5: Oral Communication with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Learning Module 6: Using Data and Microsoft Access
Total Credits: 132Please contact me on 011 513 4056 to discuss your skills development needs further.