October 2020 Training Schedule
On-Line and Public Courses
Versions 2007 to Microsoft 365
If you have a group booking of 3 or more, all course dates can be changed to suit your needs
|Duration (9am-1pm)||Price||October Dates||Duration
|EXCEL||Beginner||2 Mornings||R1,896||1,2/19,20||1 Day||R2,019||6|
|WORD||Beginner||2 Mornings||R1,896||8,9||1 Day||R2,019||5|
|Intermediate||2 Mornings||R1,993||21,22||1 Day||R2,192||12|
|Advanced||2 Mornings||R1,993||29,30||1 Day||R2,285||13|
|Advanced Word for complex documents||1 Morning||R1,088||30||1/2 Day||R1,114||13|
|POWERPOINT||Beginner||2 Mornings||R1,896||12,13||1 Day||R2,019||7|
|OUTLOOK||Beginner & email etiquette||1 Morning||R1,459||On request||On request|
|Office 365 Cloud Apps||End-User||2 Mornings||R3,896||On request||On request|
|Ms Project||Beginner & Intermediate||On request||2 Days||R4,271|
|Advanced||On request||1 Day||R3,520|
|Project Management||On request||3 Days||R6,820|
SPECIALISED COURSES ON REQUEST:
|Introduction to Pcs & Windows||1 or 2 days||On request|
|EXCEL||Excel PowerPivots, Power Queries & Dashboards||3 days||On request|
|PivotTables & charts||1/2 day, 1 day or 2 day courses available|
|Introduction to VBA||3 days|
|Advanced formulas for super users||2 days|
|ACCESS||Level 1||1 day||On request|
|Level 2||2 days|
|Level 3||2 days|
Public training courses
- This cost is per person and includes refreshments and lunch, comprehensive course notes, a certificate of attendance and unlimited, free email/telephonic support.
- We cover all versions of Ms Office and Windows.
- Our costs are on a sliding scale with bigger groups getting substantial discounts. Contact us for a quote.
- We are a MICT Seta-accredited training provider.
Venues: Fourways and Paulshof
Eagles Nest Conference Centre, Fourways
112 Leslie Avenue
Balvenie Building, Kildrummy Office Park, cnr Umhlanga & Witkoppen roads, Paulshof
Registration at 8:30 with refreshments.
Course runs from 9 am to 4 pm.
On-site training courses
- Cost-effective, convenient and customisable to suit your industry and staff needs
- No more waiting in traffic and searching for unfamiliar venues.
Beth Horner and Associates provides:
- Experienced Facilitator
- Course Material
- Laptop for Facilitation
- Stationery and Course Material
- Certification and Training Feedback
- Free telephonic and/or email support
- Suitable Venue
- Whiteboard and Markers or Flip Chart and Markers
- PC & Software per Learner for PC Training