Training is an investment in yourself, your people and your business. The real cost of training lies in lack of knowledge. If you are frustrated at the time it takes to get work done. At unprofessional reports and documents. If you spend hours creating Excel reports. Are sure there must be a quicker way. Marvel at the so-called fundis in your company. Then come to us for training. Be faster, smarter and empowered.
Beth Horner & Associates is a MICT Seta-accredited computer training company. We offer PC training for beginners and Microsoft Office training courses: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Access from beginners to advanced levels.
We run specialist advanced Excel courses such as VBA for Excel, Excel Dashboards and Financial Modelling in Excel.
We offer a learnership in The Certificate of End-User Computing.
Where are we?
- We are in Fourways, Sandton, Gauteng.
- In Gauteng, we offer public Microsoft Office training courses in Fourways and Paulshof, Sandton as well as on-site training. Click here to book.
- We have associates in Durban, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town who conduct on-site training.
- We travel throughout the Southern African region. We will travel into Africa, the Middle East and the Indian Ocean islands.
What we offer
Public Training Courses
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Current versions of Ms Office: 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Personal attention with long-term support afterwards
- Small groups with a maximum of 10 people to ensure personal attention in a calm setting, away from distractions.
- Course manual, certificate of attendance and free, on-going telephonic/email support. Lunch and all refreshments are also included in the price.
- We specialise in corporate, in-house training which is convenient, customisable and cost-effective.
- We tailor our computer courses to a client's unique needs and after a full needs analysis if required.
Test your skills using our skills checklists. This is not an exam, but a helpful guide to finding out what level of training you may need.
"I want to create strong, sustainable and on-going training partnerships with companies as they grow and expand. I have a network of associates so we can undertake large projects and provide related services clients may require. We hold firm to old-fashioned values of reliability, affordability and prompt, personal service."
MICT Seta-accredited training provider